Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than as separate files at the end.
- All authors have been registered with affiliations and e-mails on the ITEECS web system
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (docx), or PDF document format.
- Names, affiliations and e-mails of all authors are given on the paper.
ArticlesSection default policy
Open access licenses
This OJS site and its metadata are licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commersial Share Alike 4.0 International License
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.